Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme ESOS, Qualification Date for Phase Two:- 31/12/2018.
You are likely to be in the ESOS Phase Two if, on the qualification date of 31st December 2018 you are likely to be:
1. An Undertaking which has 250 or more employees in the UK, and or…
2. An Undertaking which has fewer than 250 employees, but has:
• An Annual turnover exceeding €50m and,
• A balance sheet exceeding €43m
3. Part of a corporate group, which includes an undertaking that meets criteria 1 or 2 above.
Click here for more details.
Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEA) Ltd operates throughout the UK. We are a multidisciplinary firm of chartered surveyors with building engineering services knowledge. Providing mechanical & electrical quantity surveying and low carbon (CO2) energy expertise.
We are accredited commercial and residential energy assessors delivering the requirements set out within the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. We are accredited Green Deal Assessors and Provide Green Deal Assessments. Including independent energy monitoring and reporting for the carbon reduction commitment energy efficiency scheme (CRC) and CRB Cleared.
We are accredited in the following:
- Lead ESOS Assessors
- Green Deal Assessments / Green Deal Assessors
- Commercial energy performance assessments
- Display energy certificates for public buildings
- Air conditioning energy efficiency inspections
- Part L Building regulation compliance checks
- Chartered Surveyors ECO Reports
- Landlord epc certification
We believe low carbon energy assessments services is a global enterprise and sustainability is a global issue. Our unique business model is based on providing a transparent service in providing energy performance assessments while raising awareness on energy consumption and the impact on costs and payback benefits for improving energy efficiency. We aim to achieve all clients’ expectations, helping them to obtain best value for money and contribute to a low carbon environment and raising awareness which will help reduce carbon emissions CO2. To find out more or to discuss specific requirements please do contact us. Robert Corbyn MRICS, Director.
LCEA Ltd provided Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration services to Mace/CLM on a Major International Sporting event in London. Their work focused on the security projects which were essential for the smooth running of the event. They provided a quality services across a number of key packages. Their efficient administration and commercial management led to a successful account close out in a timely manner.
Written by: Graham Seage, FRICS Commercial Director, Mace Limited